Enterprises (sellers) are extended credit by SHB Laos through purchasing receivables arising out of the sales of goods agreed by the sellers and buyers in the sales contract.
- Improve cashflow and liquidity;
- Boost sales owning to deferred payment sales policies;
- Reduce cost of administration and debt management;
- Obtain new non-loan financial sources without requiring any collateral;
- High financing value with preferential interest rate;
- Effectively support the management of receivables and cash flow.
- Exporters who apply deferred payment method under sales contract and are eligible to receivables arising out of the sales of goods.
- Legal documents of customers
- Financial documents of customers
- Application form
- International trade contract
- Export documents