For client who needs loan/financial arrangement commitment
- SHB Laos issues a financial arrangement commitment letter for customer to participate in bid, apply for investment license, participate in a joint venture, association and other legitimate purposes
- Provide customer with an effective financial instrument.
- A priority when customer meets conditions for credit extension.
- Simple procedure, competitive fee.
- Client participates in a bid where a loan/financial arrangement commitment is required.
- Client applies for investment license in which a loan/financial arrangement commitment for the project is required.
- Customer participating in the joint venture, association, inviting investment partners needs to demonstrate financial capacity to implement investment/ business projects
- Customer with legitimate purposes.
- Committed currency is LAK or other foreign currencies (in compliance with the laws of Laos on foreign currency control)
- Committed amount is based on the project requirement and client’s owner’s equity
- The validity period of the commitment is subject to client’s requirement and project implementation period
- Application under internal regulations of SHB Laos.
Please contact the nearest counter of SHB Laos or its business department for more details